Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Theory Behind The Music!

Within the housing of our construct we all have the ability to interact as one. A heightened sense of self will deliver us into a coexistence of body and mind. All energy emanates certain frequencies. These frequencies are the building blocks and measurements of color and sound. Our host bodies, often mistaken for solid, are nothing more than a collection of color and sound. A gathering frequency manifested to work as a single organism. An organism that has been broken down and reassembled since the dawn of creation. Like a ripple of water on a calm pool; these frequencies propagate through time and space. This project is an ongoing collection of research I unknowingly started as a child. It is a perpetual exploration of sound and it’s effects over the mind and body. The driving influence is the thought of regenerating and healing others as well as ourselves. My hope is that you create a link between your imagination and these songs. Thanks to my friends and family for your great ideas and wonderful feedback. Also, to my parents for turning my creative compass north. Special Thanks to Kitty for your undying support and patience. Without you at my side and whispering words of encouragement I would have been lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment